By popular demand Bell are delighted to announce that our packaging can now be produced in a food approved facility.
This means that the packaging can be used to present unwrapped food and full accreditation to comply with direct contact food packaging applications is now available.
We have successfully seen clear tubes being used to present fruits, nuts and dried food packaging however by using the patented Jetran® system we can now offer a new range of presentation concepts where the packaging has a secondary use.
Using Bell’s unique design services, other new application areas include gift packaging for confectionery, presentation packaging for wines & spirits, promotional packaging for soft drinks & snacks, memento packaging for special occasions, fine foods & delicatessen products and edible products for souvenirs / memorabilia.
Another exciting application is the premium and drinks sectors within Leisure Centres Gyms and Spas to present Energy Drinks and Vitamin foods.
With over 300 standard shapes and sizes we have solutions for small and large users. Minimum order quantities start at 1,000 packs – the tubing can be plain or printed and can be made in various substrates including recycled PET and PP.
Bell provide free sampling service with quotations and finished prototypes normally available within 72 hours.
- New for 2016 – BRC accreditation
- Bell can now supply Jetran® packaging manufactured in a BRC fully accredited facility.
- Jetran® packaging made in the UK can now be supplied with BRC accreditation.
- Customers, clients and prospects can now use Jetran® packaging for direct food applications.
- Jetran®, Retran® and Petran® can now be used to present confectionery, fruit, chocolate, cakes, nuts and other foods.
- Bell can now supply packaging for unwrapped food applications.
- BRC certification for Jetran® packaging is now available.
For examples and more information please contact Ian, Peter or Kirsty in the sales office.